Wednesday 10 October 2012

Jim Butcher's Dresden Files

I absolutely love this series, I love the character's, the storylines, the magic even the bad guys.  I can't wait to get my hands on Cold Days and I shall be extremely upset when I've finished it.

Who wouldn't love a duster wearing, bad-ass, magic wielding wizard who kicks ass.  I love Mouse and Mister, his dog and cat, I think Bob the skull is a work of genius and the blue beetle is the most amazing vehicle out there.  His friends are loyal to a fault and his family more so.  I shall be a blubbering mess when this series finishes so it's a good job I've got the full set of books to re-read.

Butcher is a genius with his stories and how he writes his character's.  I'm going to have to try his other series after I finish this one.  Oh yeah and the comic, or graphic novel if you're so inclined to call them that, is the most amazing piece of artwork and story telling combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment